March 31-April 2
***Please block off the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Performance times go out 4-10 days ahead.
FRIDAY HIP HOPS
If your child is not competing on Friday, we fully expect them to be in attendance for their normal Friday classes!
No gift or note exchange required at this competition. If they have the opportunity to see each other dance then we strongly encourage it!
If you have not already, please follow the links below to sign up for remind texts and receive notifications throughout the competition.
Shooting Star (class code: @ghg36a)
Rising Star (class code: @ff43h8)
Twinkle Star (class code: @674366)
Hip Hop (class code: @77dgbc)
Tompkins High School
4400 Falcon Landing Blvd.
Katy, TX 77494
- Be dressed and ready one hour before performance time
- Do not eat in the dressing rooms or in costume!
- No dads/brothers allowed in the dressing rooms
- Check through all of your costumes and accessories several times! (Earrings, tights, hair pieces…etc)
- Reapply make up before each performance
ALL DANCERS MUST STAY FOR THE AWARDS THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO
- No negative comments about other dances, dancers, or studios
- Cheer at the beginning and end of each routine, and for strong sass or character. Do not cheer for skills in general or at all during a lyrical/contemporary piece!
- All dance captains are responsible for remembering their dance number (included in the master schedule)
- All soloists should have music to practice with before performing
- Teachers cannot do or assist with anyone’s hair or makeup
REMOVE ALL NAIL POLISH, JEWELRY, MARKINGS ON SKIN, AND NO PANTIES